-

How many posts did you write? I write 29 article thois school year

How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge? I wrote 22 school related articles and 1 that was my own intrest and 6 that were set by the challenge

How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students? I got 18 comments

Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened? my macroinverabrae blog and my 7 random facts i think that happened becauseĀ  they are the most interesting/the thing they can nonnect to.

Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why? I enjoyed writing 7 random facts the best because it was nice to write random facts

Did you change blog themes at all and why? yes because i wanted to be able to customize my blog

How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough? I have three and i think that is just enough.

How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll? there are about 4-6 class's overseas in our blogroll