teacher: Melanie Transue

Mari H
May free write

Have you had to wait for your sister to have a baby boy? Have you ever had to canceled your appointed? Did your mother get to see her grandson be born? On June 20, 2011 my mom got to see her grandson was born.

My sister has a baby boy June 20, 2011. My cousin and I had an appointed on that day. When we also got to my cousin’s house my sister called my mom and told her that her water broke. I was very happy. When my mom told my cousin she said that we are going to see the baby and not go to our appointed. My sister ex boyfriend’s mom was having a fit because my sister wanted my mom in there with her.

Jamie T also passed out because he was holding my sister leg and he see the blood and water. I was so happy when he come out and told us that my sister had Dillin. He asked us were his mother was but we didn’t know where she was.

Dillin was 8 pounds 11 inches and 21 inches long and born at 8:21. When we were waiting to go in I called my dad and told my dad how big Dillin was and how long he was. My dad told his boss that he will go out when he eats dinner and sees his grandson. I was the first one to hold Dillin. Than before visiting hours were up my dad and I went back up and my dad got to see him before he had to go to VA.

That is my story about my sister having her baby boy and thanks for reading about it.
Article posted May 15, 2012 at 12:08 PM • comment (2) • Reads 133 • Return to Blog List

I liked your blog that you did. I liked it because I know how much you like her baby boy.
Posted May 23, 2012 at 06:46 AM by • Timothy Crego
Nice free write
Posted May 21, 2012 at 12:29 PM by • Timothy C