Copyright (c) 2014 by Lindsay Stuart Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Lindsay Stuart -- Blogmeister

-

Ms. S's Kinders

A room full of wonder, learning and community.

by Lindsay Stuart

We were very lucky to have three grade two students travel from Wilfred Hunt School to our room today. The grade twos have been studying butterflies for the past three weeks.

They brought with them a traveling container with some of their butterflies and chrysalises which have not emerged. The "experts" explained to our Kiddoes about the lifecycle of a butterfly and answered all of our questions.

The most exciting part was when they agreed to leave a butterfly for us to observe in our room.

We will definitely enjoy observing the butterfly over the next few days before we release it. Once again, another wonderful and exciting hands on learning experience. We would love to say thanks so our new friends!!