E`s place-

Sci Fi Book Review on The Green Futures of Tycho

My Sci Fi book was The Green Futures of Tycho. The reason I wanted to read this book was because when Mrs. Berkman read the back of the book I wanted to know what would happen and all the details to the story. I think a interesting moment a new reader would want to hear is that when Tycho found the time traveling device his brothers and sister had cornered him but then he accidently time traveled and they were all confused including Tycho. Wheather or not I would recommend this book to someone depends on the person. If the person likes Sci Fi and specifically time traveling then yes I would recommend it.

My name is Emily. I have two dogs. One is a shitzu named Zoey she is a four year old female. And the other is a Cairn Terrior named Max he is a two year old male. I also have one male betta fish. We are also going to get some chickens soon. The last and final animal I have is my little brother named Nolan he is a eight year old male. When I grow up I would like to be a domestic veternarian not a farm one. The reason why I want to be a DOMESTIC veternarian is becuase I love dogs. So hopefully I won`t have to deal with the cats a lot. Not that I don`t like cats it`s just that I have never had one before so I don`t know how to care of them. Also, when I grow up I`m gonna have two dogs, I`m not sure what kind yet, and two to three kids. If I have three I want two girls and one boy. If I have two kids I want one boy and one girl. I love the sport soccer and I also do tae kwon do, and teach these cute 6 year old kids. That is ME and what i am going to do when I grow up!