Vocabulary-

1. 6.1 I learned that theres more friction if you pull the block across fine sandpaper rather than coarse sandpaper. 6.2 I learned that coarse sandpaper does go up steady with 2 or 3 blocks. 6.3 I learned that there is more friction when theres more wieght in one spot.

2. We measured by taking a spring scale hooking it up to the block and pulling it 27 cent.Then we measure what the spring scale reads and we do three trials and then get the average.This is measuring friction force.

3. We kept the surface Type the same because if we changed two variables we would have innacurate data.
Article posted May 15, 2012 at 09:30 AM • comment (1) • Reads 74 • Return to Blog List

Yeah that's I got too.
Posted November 18, 2013 at 02:16 PM by • michaelg

My word of science will be practice. Now Im sure you want a definition: The word practice is when you keep repeating something till you get it right and makeing it a habit.