dd

Friction is a force used in almost everything. Friction can create heat. Friction can create energy. For example friction can be like two pieces of sandpaper rubbing together. Friction can change things, like if you rub to coarse things together its going to be harder to move. But on the other hand if you move to slippery things together it will be easier to move and create less friction. In 6.1 we tested pulling blocks across differnt surfaces to see how much friction needed to pull the blocks. In 6.2 I learned that if you change the weight of the thing your pulling the more friction will be used to pull it. In 6.3 we changed the surface area. We flipped the blocks on to their differnt lenghts and on the short side of the block the sand paper wont create any friction so it just fell over.