The end 05/18/12
International towne 05/13/12
Seedfolk 05/13/12
Worl history fair 05/13/12
Spring Break 04/18/12
Chicken wings 04/18/12
Earnest Green 03/16/12
Penguin prep poem 03/01/12
Water 03/01/12
Cells 03/01/12

It's the End!!!!!
7th grade was a lot better than what I expected because lots of 8th graders last year said that it was the worst out of the 3 grades, but for me it wasn’t hard. I had many successful times like playing on the school teams and going undefeated and almost in b-ball. Right now I can’t think of any unsuccessful times even though there were some. I learned lots of academically things like always. The things that I would change are the projects and make more of them, not all really big, but just more (they were all lots of fun). Even thought this was not the hardest year, I did have to learn things the hard way sometimes. Some things that I would like to do or change in 8th grade would probably be to still focus in class and to try new and different things. Surviving 7th grade is easy, all you have to do is stay on track with all of your work, try new things, and have fun. If you do those things you will have no problem surviving 7th grade.