I feel like if that happened to me then I would wonder why they did not like me and what I did wrong. I think that I would not continue to go to the school if everyone felt that why about me. I do not think I would be emotionally ready to go out and do that. A lot has changed since then because all black people are accepted. I think these things because I am a very emotional person so everyone hating me would be hard for me to handle. This is why I think this thing. I feel like if that happened to me then I would wonder why they did not like me and what I did wrong. I think that I would not continue to go to the school if everyone felt that why about me. I do not think I would be emotionally ready to go out and do that. A lot has changed since then because all black people are accepted. I think these things because I am a very emotional person so everyone hating me would be hard for me to handle. This is why I think this thing.