Maddie’s wonderful-fantastical-cool blog!!!!

Ernest Green

I feel like if that happened to me then I would wonder why they did not like me and what I did wrong. I think that I would not continue to go to the school if everyone felt that why about me. I do not think I would be emotionally ready to go out and do that. A lot has changed since then because all black people are accepted. I think these things because I am a very emotional person so everyone hating me would be hard for me to handle. This is why I think this thing. I feel like if that happened to me then I would wonder why they did not like me and what I did wrong. I think that I would not continue to go to the school if everyone felt that why about me. I do not think I would be emotionally ready to go out and do that. A lot has changed since then because all black people are accepted. I think these things because I am a very emotional person so everyone hating me would be hard for me to handle. This is why I think this thing.

I love softball. I think I am a good person, but when I am mad I get really mad because I don’t usually get mad. I have blonde hair but that doesn’t always mean that I am dumb I can be smart when I want to be.