I think the format of this book is ok.  It can be boring at times and interesting at other times.  Seedfolk I think is about how people come together and make a community garden.  This tells me that people really can get along without knowing one another.   I like Ana because she doesn't stop trying to get the government to clean up all the trash in the lot.  I dislike Virgil's dad because he is always trying to do something for money and never to help the community.  In science we planted a S tomato seed and a T tomato seed, we are trying to determine which seeds are capable in going to space.  So far the T seed has sprouted and the S seed has not.  In Language Arts, I painted a bunch of colors on a rock.  I thought a lot of colors would look cool on a rock, however, I don't think it turned out very cool, to many colors.  My favorite activity was the tomato seeds in science.