Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot-

by Mrs. Lubich

Mountain Ridge Home
Dictionary
Language Arts Activities
More LA Activities
Tools Log In
Writing Mysteries
MysteryNet Kids
Nasa: Day of Remembrance
NASA
Write On! Book Reviews
Academy of Achievement
A Poem A Day
Free Rice
The Highwayman
Mrs. Markwart's Class
South Paris Class Chat
Miss Flett's Class
Ms. Durff''s Class
Mr. D's class
Ms. Low's Area 11 Class
Photostory Tutorial
Ms. H's Top Dog Blog
School Tube
Teen Ink
Ms. Fisher's Class
Mr. Ellis' class
Ms. Richardson's Bloggers Blast
Mrs. Smith's Class Blog
The DWMS Blog Spot-Mrs. G
At The Fireplace Blog
Ms. Casey's Class
Mr. Ullrich's Blog
Mr. McCarthy's class blog
Mrs. G's Class
Mrs. B's 5th Grade Class
Mrs. Hill
GREAT READS!!
Mr. G's Class Blog
Landmark for Schools
"The Shadow"
Poetry Wiki
Mr. Mac's Class

Seed Sprouter

I think the format of this book is ok.  It can be boring at times and interesting at other times.  Seedfolk I think is about how people come together and make a community garden.  This tells me that people really can get along without knowing one another.   I like Ana because she doesn't stop trying to get the government to clean up all the trash in the lot.  I dislike Virgil's dad because he is always trying to do something for money and never to help the community.  In science we planted a S tomato seed and a T tomato seed, we are trying to determine which seeds are capable in going to space.  So far the T seed has sprouted and the S seed has not.  In Language Arts, I painted a bunch of colors on a rock.  I thought a lot of colors would look cool on a rock, however, I don't think it turned out very cool, to many colors.  My favorite activity was the tomato seeds in science.   

Green 13-14
Orange 13-14
Purple 13-14
Red 13-14
Yellow 13-14

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather