Copyright (c) 2014 by Timothy C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Timothy C -- Blogmeister

-

by Timothy C teacher: Melanie Transue

Timothy C

May Free Write

Many Reasons To Get A Drink.

In class? Bored? Tired? Here is your cure. Get a drink. Getting a drink during class solves multiple problems. Such as you can go for walk, see your friends in the hall, and get hydrated for a lav. pass during the next class.

First getting a drink lets you get out of class for a walk. You get exercise. Walking will help! You get your blood moving through your veins. Even if you do go for a walk to get a drink you might still be tired when you walk back into your classroom. It doesn’t cure fatigue but you get exercise.

Second you might know that your friends are out in the hall waiting for you. Seeing your friends just may help you cheer up. If you see your friends in the hall you might just get out of your sleepiness. Maybe you will talk to some of your teachers to blow time.

The third reason for getting a drink is that you are guaranteed to get a pass to go use the lav during the next class. That also means that you can do the same thing over again. While you’re out for the lav, you can get another drink and do everything over again.

In conclusion, get a drink every period. Use the lav. Meet your friends. Repeat. Can’t guarantee that you will pass.
Article posted May 14, 2012 at 12:10 PM • comment (6) • Reads 194 • Return to Blog List

Very funny Tim. Now I know why you get upset when the teachers don't sign your lav pass.
Posted May 25, 2012 at 12:27 PM by • Haley T
awesome blog tim... I total agree with you
Posted May 23, 2012 at 11:44 AM by • Ryan K
I like you blog tim. Maybe I should get a drink every period.
Posted May 23, 2012 at 08:19 AM by • Ashley S
Tim this is a great blog. I do this all the time.
Posted May 23, 2012 at 08:00 AM by • Zachery V
I liked your blog Tim. I agree with the drinking thing and getting up to go into the to see your friends.
Courtney B
Posted May 23, 2012 at 06:46 AM by • Courtney B
I think that is very funny Tim!
Posted May 22, 2012 at 11:43 AM by • Mari-Josephine H