The end 05/18/12
International towne 05/13/12
Seedfolk 05/13/12
Worl history fair 05/13/12
Spring Break 04/18/12
Chicken wings 04/18/12
Earnest Green 03/16/12
Penguin prep poem 03/01/12
Water 03/01/12
Cells 03/01/12

International Town
Overall I really enjoyed my experience at International Town. My job was currency exchange specialist in Singapore. At times my job was a little stressful because I ran out of a certain currency and nobody else had it, therefore, I could not meet the needs of the customers. I also felt a little rushed at the beginning because in order for anyone to shop in different countries, they had to come to the Singapore to get their money exchanged. There was a long line of customers and I felt like I did not get caught up until the end of the break. Then the rush of customers began all over again. This experience was nice because it showed us the importance of trade and what it is like to have a job. The only thing I would change is the length of the brake times because I felt a little overwhelmed, but overall it was a good experience and I would do it again.