A Chat With The Big Cat-

All things computer, all things technical are discussed here. DON"T use your full name or reveal anything about emails, cell phones or anything else personal!

by teacher: Brian McLaughlin

This article discusses how Facebook going public will affect the search engine Bing.  Bing has not taken on like it was originally intended too, and Google’s strong hold on the world of search engines brings about a need to change.  Microsoft is now launching a revamped Bing attempting to increase its popularity by linking it directly with Facebook.  This plan is extremely intriguing and I am very excited to see the upcoming unveiling of the new Bing.  Also, I wonder if this is the first step in dethroning the web power that is Google.

Wingfield, N. (2012, May 11). A revamping of Bing in the battle for search engine supremacy. . Retrieved from [LINK]

Article posted May 13, 2012 at 08:05 PM • comment • Reads 41 • see all articles

In my spare time I am an avid football player. I devote most of my free time to football and I love every minute of it. Aside from school and football I like to think of myself a your normal teenage boy. I like going to parties and spending time with my boys. I also enjoy lacrosse, basketball, and paintball.