Jared's Blogging

World History Fair
One thing I was surprised about was how so many people did the Leaning Tower of Pisa. It I remember correctly we were only supposed to do things we learned or were going to learn about. Well, Pisa is not in Rome and we only learned about Rome. This could also have been just our team but that confused me. Besides that everyone’s projects were marvelous. Some more than others and you could really tell when someone did it the night before.

World history influences our lives today by trial and error. When we make a mistake we try not to make it again and sometimes it’s exactly the opposite when we do something good we try to do it over and over again. Something I learned from my project that I never knew before was that the Pantheon is still used today. The most interesting part for me was the research. I loved finding out new things.

I go am middle School. I play hockey and run cross country. I have two dogs. I enjoy being creative, being outside and being with friends.