Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot

by Mrs. Lubich

NASA

One thing I was surprised about was how so many people did the Leaning Tower of Pisa. It I remember correctly we were only supposed to do things we learned or were going to learn about. Well, Pisa is not in Rome and we only learned about Rome. This could also have been just our team but that confused me. Besides that everyone’s projects were marvelous. Some more than others and you could really tell when someone did it the night before.

World history influences our lives today by trial and error. When we make a mistake we try not to make it again and sometimes it’s exactly the opposite when we do something good we try to do it over and over again. Something I learned from my project that I never knew before was that the Pantheon is still used today. The most interesting part for me was the research. I loved finding out new things.

Green 14-15
Orange 14-15
Purple 14-15
Red 14-15
Yellow 14-15

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather