Hook 'em horns Grizzly-

Towne Review

International Towne was a pretty good experience overall. If I could change one thing about International Towne it would be the size. I was honestly a little disappointed about how small the facility was. I imagined the place to be a bit bigger and less condensed and crowded.  I even feel like Young AmeriTowne was bigger. But, enough of the negativity, the trip was pretty good. I learned how countries can become interdependent. My country relied on other countries citizens to buy our products so we could succeed. Another example of interdependence is trading. One country relies on another to give it a resource to sell or help produce a product. Without its shipment, the country that needed it would be sunk. For me the best part of International Towne was being able to travel around and buy souvenirs. I got a souvenir or product from every region. It was pretty cool to see all the countries’ goods and services. I especially liked the slushies from Mexico.  Overall, International Towne was a good time and experience.

Article posted May 13, 2012 at 06:58 PM • comment • Reads 41 • see all articles

My favorite sports are football and soccer.