All About Me

International Town
I had so much fun at International town, this was a great experience because I actually felt like I had a job and had to earn my money and I felt proud of myself for all my hard work that I did. At International town I learned what the flags looked like and what kind of hats/ traditions they do like Korea they had origami and Israel had a mineral test. If I had to change something I would make the breaks longer because some people wouldn't have enough time to get their activities done in time, I would also change what we would sell because I was in India and not many people came because we had lame movies, banana chips, and little key chains and not a lot of people wanted the stuff we had. The best part for me was feeling that I was needed and had a real job and that we could go to other countries and buy/ keep the thing we wanted.

At home I have 4 cats but they all have weird names and we usually come up with ryhms for their names and how they act individually. Some other information is I am currently a brown belt but my brother and I are going to test soon for our brown senior and we are going to try and make it to black belt.