World history influences our lives today because it gave us a bit of culture from our past. Without history we wouldn’t be at that part in our lives that we are today. Why was the Pantheon important to the Romans? I learned it was important because it is the single oldest building in the world that is still architecturally intact. The most interesting part for me was how much energy it saves. It has a enormous dome at the top that brings in light so less energy is used. I found out that it was made by 2 people. A man first made it but because or its poor construction a later emperor rebuilt it.
I learned that Marco Polo isn’t just a game. I always thought that was all it was but I found out it was a man! Cameron had an amazing project! With his I learned more about the Japanese Architecture and how spectacular it is. It has so much beauty. I saw that his museum project had almost points at the corners and had a very unique design.