Super Soccer Player Sarah-

World History Fair 05/15/12
I-Towne 05/04/12
End of The Year 05/04/12
7th Grade 05/04/12
Chicken Wings 05/04/12
Discrimination 05/04/12
Grizzly Madness 03/06/12
My Favorite Quote 03/06/12
Science 03/06/12
Believe in Yourself 03/01/12

My Experience At The World History Fair!
History is important to us today because there is so much valuable information that we can use. Such as how people dressed back in the day or how a normal lifestyle was for a person like Julius Caesar. My guiding question was: Why did Julius Caesar want to become a dictator? The answer is a guess. Julius Caesar most probably wanted to become a dictator because of his father, who was a Roman soldier I believe. He probably looked to him and wanted to be as good as him someday! I learned that Julius Caesar was stabbed 23 times by his best friend. The most interesting part of all of this was presenting to the people at the world history fair because it made me feel smart! I found out that research is not always easy and that it takes time and patience!

I looked at Jazmine's project and she told me about Ancient Greek architecture and how they lived and what they did in those houses. She also showed me the working are for the men which was very interisting and she had made a little clay hammer!! It was awesome!

I am a soccer player. I have two dogs. I have two siblings and I love ice cream.