I thought this was a good experience to go have something hands on to do. I did not personally learn anything except for all the culture stuff that we were taught in class. If I could change anything, I think I would change the curriculum to be focused on the economic side of the experience. We never talked about that and that was really the thing that I was looking forward to in this experience. That is why Ameritowne was better. That and I had to have one of the staff walk me through when I had to fill out certain forms for my job. My favorite part was getting to exchange currency when one of the specialists was gone. I figured out a trick that made it really fast to do so I was just zipping through “customers”. Overall, it was a good experience but it was lacking on the global economics side.