During the time of International Towne, I had a great time. I was the president of Egypt and worked really hard. The thing I learned most from this experience is that once you work hard, you feel good. I expressed this by working hard at my job then going on breaks and enjoying International Towne. While I was on my breaks I mostly spent my money to get food and objects to enjoy later. The country, Ukraine, had really good cookies. Those were some of the best cookies I have ever had. Also during my breaks, I would go to Mexico to have a nice slushee. This was really good because I love lemonade and the slushees just happened to be lemonade. While working, I learned the importance of running a business and being successful. This will help us in the future with multiple life skills. If I could change International Towne I would make it bigger. For some reason International Towne wasn't that big. Overall, I loved this experience to learn and have fun because I highly recremmend it to future 7th graders.