-

This blog is for Miss Jovanovich's algebra and geometry classes to share ideas, ask questions, and reflect on what skills and topics we are studying. If we are lucky, we might even get a chance to connect with other students studying the same stuff.

by teacher: Tina Jovanovich

Hello everybody! This past week was great. I had a track meet Friday and I won the 800m and placed second in the 1600m. My 4X400 relay team also won. It was lots of fun. The scratch project we have been working on for forever is due next week. The hardest part was trying to sync it to the music. I could make one tessellation and plan the entire program, but to see if it looks okay, I need to have all of them. After I've made all my pieces, if it's one second off, I need to go throughout and change the time on each piece. It takes forever! I can't wait to see everyone's projects next week.