Copyright (c) 2014 by Alfonso Gonzalez Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alfonso Gonzalez -- Blogmeister

Chimacum's Science Blogs-

Mr. Gonzalez's Science Classes

by Alfonso Gonzalez

Huzzah
Blogs by the Sea
Mr. Miller's Class Blog
Making Waves in 6th Grade
Broadbent Blues
Fascinating Phenology

Our question was will the snails go to slow or fast music? Our solution was the snails decided to move to fast music. at first it looked like they didnt know where to go, but they made there way to the fast music eventually. Our evedince was our data table that we recorded they went to the fast music 4 out of 5 times. Our data supports our evidence because it tells they did actually go to the fast music. Our errors were one snail wouldnt come out of his/her shell but overall it went pretty well 3-4 of our prediction were right one was wrong.

Period 1
Period 2
Period 3

I started my teaching career in South Central Los Angeles teaching in modified to full bilingual 4th and 5th grade classes. Then I moved to WA State where I have taught mainly 6th through 8th grade. I have enjoyed the culture clash but notice that kids are the same everywhere :o)

My areas of interest are science and technology but I also love studying ancient cultures and learning about different peoples and cultures.

Mr. G's Other Blog

About Mr. G