Copyright (c) 2014 by Linsey D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Linsey D -- Blogmeister

-

by Linsey D teacher: Melanie Transue

Dear Freshman,
You’ve made it through to finally becoming part of the senior high, but don’t think everything gets easier from here. You still have four years to go. You no longer have to participate in junior high sports, academics and social events. Now you get to participate in senior high field day, talent show and varsity sports. There is two key things you need to do to be a successful student in the 9th grade. You must keep up on your English blogs, and also stay on track with your health projects.
In order maintain a good grade for English in the 9th grade which is one of the easiest classes to pass, you MUST keep up on your English blogs. Blogs are probably the easiest things to do, but also one of the easiest things to get behind on. These blogs might seem completely pointless at the time, but it’s actually free points if you do everything correctly and on time. Blogs are about 50% of your English grade for the year, so make sure you do them correctly and on time and you’ll be set.
Another thing that you can do to pass the 9th grade is keep up on your health projects. Health class is even easier than English. Most students say from previous years that Mrs. Farr is mean, but honestly she’s one of the nicest, most organized teachers I have ever had. All projects she has you do help you so make sure you do all of them. Most of the time you are allowed to use your projects on your tests, but when you can’t it will affect your grade tremendously if you haven’t done it.
Freshmen, have you learned anything from my advice? Make sure you take it into consideration because it will really help you in the long run! Have tons of fun in 9th grade!
Sincerely,
Linseyyyyy.(:

Article posted May 11, 2012 at 12:54 PM • comment (1) • Reads 134 • Return to Blog List

I agree you must do your blogs, and the health projects that Mrs. Far gives you do to.

P.s.Mrs Far is one of the most nicest, most organized teachers I have also had(:
Posted May 17, 2012 at 07:33 AM by • Emily K