About me

International Towne 05/13/12
Flashcards 05/10/12
History Fair 05/07/12
Ernest Green 05/07/12
International Towne 05/01/12
School 01/31/12
Wiki 01/16/12
Goals for 2012 01/16/12
Blogging 12/07/11
Winter Break 12/06/11

World History Fair (Blog #17)

World History impacts our world today because of a few different reasons. Things like Gladiators impact us because of the media. Little kids run around with fake swords and pretend to be Gladiators, and multiple books and movies have been made as well. My guiding question, "Roman Gladiators, Life or Entertainment?" brings forth history because of the thoughts it provokes. I enjoyed the World History Fair, it was a little short though. I felt like I did a lot of work for a short fair.

The most entertaining part about the fair was looking at all of the projects. It was evident which students put lots of time and effort into their projects, and who didn't. One project was on a table with a cloth and had a display light attached to it. I actually learned a lot about the topic because the student used relevant information. I also noticed that a lot of kids put more effort into their display board then they did their 3-D display.

I like to hang out with firends. Ihate school.I love animals.