teacher: Jim Ellis

Well we could bury it. If we Bury it, Landfills end up getting full and Methane Gas which could destroy our oxygen. So instead of burying it, we could burn it right? If we burn the garbage it destroys our O-zone Layer and our oxygen. So no we can’t burn it, We could recycle it. Well if we recycle it we reuse it which is good. So Yes we should recycle it!
So I’m saying that I think we should recycle more because recycling is good for our environment. If we bury it, the next generation would be left with all our garbage. That would suck right? But maybe just maybe we could put all our garbage together and ship it into space. In a Thousand years it’ll come back and be the next generations’ problem then they’ll make an even bigger garbage ball thing and try to hit it. Then that garbage ball would come back in a thousand years and then that generation won’t even know then the garbage ball is there and it will hit the earth.