At International Towne I had fun. I was the president of Costa Rica. It was really cool and the president really didn't have much to do or many responsibilities so, that was nice. I learned that you need to spend your money. I ended up with a lot of money left and not so much to buy. But, I know in the real world you have to be responsible and save your money. The best pat was lunch. I was super hungry until lunch came. I also liked advertising the merchendise to customers. One thing I didn't like was the 6 activities we were required to do. I felt like I had to rush through them in order to get them all done. Also, one last thing I didn't like is being a jury. It was really boring and felt like a waste of time. I would have rather been participating in Towne. Those are my thoughts on International Towne.