Me!

Australia, BOOYAH!!!

International Towne was different from every other thing I have done in my whole entire life. What I thought of the experience was this is great. When I learned about how to do my job I thought it sounded complicated, but when I found out what I really had to do it didn't sound that hard anymore. What I learned is why countries trade with other countries, the cultures for other countries, and how interdependence is involved in International Towne. If I could change anything about my visit to International Towne is I would do all of the culture activities I needed to do first then I would go and buy the things I wanted. The best part I think was my job, because I was under a lot of pressure and it helped me learn that I could be fast and efficient at the same time. 

I am a fantastic piano player. I am 12 years old. My sister is in sixth grade and goes to here. You might see her in the hallways somtimes.