The Blog of Blue

Colosseum of Rome
World history influences everyone’s lives because of the development it results. Architectural history influences engineers as well as artists. How is the Colosseum unique? That was my guiding question in which is unique by its grandness. Also, it has 80 entrances and was one of Rome’s best populated amphitheaters. The Colosseum was a Roman’s favorite place to go. Now, it is still mostly standing after an earthquake in A.D. 847! Still it is a well-known structure.
` From some of the projects, I have learned much. I have learned a bit about some Roman armies in which is designed differently than a Greek phalanx. I learned that the Aqueduct was one of Rome’s creative ways to bring water to the city. Also, I learned about how some people put time and effort into their projects. Overall, the projects were all done well with interesting facts.

I have a boxer dog.