5th Grade Reading and Social Studies---> The Reading Lab is where bright young readers come to discuss, through in-depth dialogue, literature that they are reading._____ The Social Studies Parlor is where students respond to critical questions related to different aspects of Social Studies, and then discuss their responses through thoughtful discussions.

teacher: Mr. Volkman

I think that the most interesting setting is Hellebeezia because you would not have expected them to go there.  Who would think that they would have landed on a planet that had no time?  It's unheard of!  Plus, I find it very fascinating the medicine that you can acquire there.  Just a piece of sod with grass on it can cure sicknesses.  Like when Isadora helped out Beast 11.

Article posted May 10, 2012 at 01:55 PM • comment (3) • Reads 132 • Return to Blog List

How did the setting make you feel?
Posted May 14, 2012 at 03:33 PM by • Emma
I agree with you about how you would have never expected that they would go to Hellebezia. Also, i think that it is very interesting that just a piece of sod with grass on it can cure sickness. GOOD JOB from me! :D
Posted May 14, 2012 at 03:32 PM by • Junie B. Jones
Why would you not expect them to go to a planet with no time?I mean its a book about evil spiders taking over the galaxy
Posted May 14, 2012 at 03:31 PM by • Tyson

I <3 pigs!!!