-

5th Grade Reading and Social Studies---> The Reading Lab is where bright young readers come to discuss, through in-depth dialogue, literature that they are reading._____ The Social Studies Parlor is where students respond to critical questions related to different aspects of Social Studies, and then discuss their responses through thoughtful discussions.

by teacher: Mr. Volkman

I GO CRAZY OVER HIGHLIGHTERS WITH COLORS LIKE PINK, YELLOW, AND BLUE!!!

I chose option #1. Uncle Bud has gotten smarter because if he did not know that the quantom foam was explosive and he tried to take apart the machoine there would have been a big explosion on the skreeps ship that proves that Uncle Bud is smarter but on the other hand it would have been better if the whole skreep ship had exploded because then the skreeps would not be able to take over the whole world. He is not as selfish anymore because he wants to take apart the machine so the ooman bings can get back to earth but he is caring about others by carfully taking the quantom foam out of the refrigerator so they won't blow up the skreep ship so every one will die.That is why I picked option one to write about.

Article posted May 10, 2012 at 01:41 PM • comment (2) • Reads 44 • Return to Blog List

i like your title
Posted June 8, 2012 at 04:03 PM by • Rebbeca
YOU SPELLED MACHINE WRONG
Posted May 14, 2012 at 03:43 PM by • ψÍÓ