Copyright (c) 2014 by basketballgirl Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
basketballgirl -- Blogmeister

We are Mr. Brune's 5th Grade at Mamaroneck Avenue School in Mamaroneck, NY, USA!

by basketballgirl teacher: MAS 5B 2011 - 2012
i-Prints 05/11
Miro 05/11
Final Pioneer Diary Entry 05/10
Poetry 04/24
Inquiry 03/25
Return to the Moon 03/11
Literary Essay 01/12
Self Portraits 10/21
Sculpture 12/02
Revision 11/22
School Report 10/31
Personal Narrative 10/26
A True Story From Your Life 10/21
Independent Writing 10/21

Dear Diary,

This may been the last time I'm writing an entry, a dear diary entry. I hope the rest of the trail is safe and NO MORE STRESS. I'm done with stress since leaving home has been an adventure. I have gone through so much with my family and my wagon train. I have definitely missed the people we have left behind. Oh, momma and papa, if you see this diary entry I just want to tell you I love you so very much! I definitely went through so much stress, pain, happiness, and so much care and help from the others. Everyone had pitched in in some way for water, food and more.

There have been some memorable moments on the way to Oregon. One of the worst things that happened to me and my family is when I had Ally May Addams. (That’s not the worst thing that’s one of the best.) Well, when I had Ally, only a month later my poor baby got sick and passed away. I cried for one whole month. The weather has just killed us, from the rain not stopping to the snow. What did I do to you mother nature?!

Allen in my wagon train, his son and Fred’s daughter got engaged. Her ring is beautiful.

Our decision was to go to the left of Snow Pass! I think that our decision was a good one because we are going to be able to go to Oregon fast. We will have the first pick on the place we will be staying in Oregon. I also think there might be not as much snow in the way.

I hope to expect good things. There has been something that I wanted to tell my wagon but I'm scared to so this is what’s on my mind. I am pregnant with my 4th baby! (Really my 5th 'cause of Ally.) I can’t wait to have my little baby girl in my hand.

I hope to expect nothing bad. If it’s going to be bad can it just be a little rain, nothing more. I want everything to be good. . .everything.

Following pioneers, I hope everything goes safe for you and your wagon. It is always good to pack extra supplies because on the way to Oregon you’re going to need them. There are shortcuts in the trail and I'm telling you they help. Sometimes you can take the shortcut in life and in a trail.

I'm sad to say, but this might be my last diary entry.

So goodbye,
Katharine Adams