Copyright (c) 2014 by arnold5 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
arnold5 -- Blogmeister

ARNOLD5!!!!!-

Our students are engaged in a curriculum that challenges them. Students are integrating reading, writing, technology, and speaking across the content areas of math, science, and social studies. We are excited about learning!!!

by arnold5 teacher: Mrs. Mann

Jelly

Once there was a pride of lions. Then a pack of hienas came and said NEGATIVE WAVES! The lion said that must be your leader! the head hiena came forth and said we shall have WAR! they met at the pond. suspensful growl! Just then a group of crocs attacked the lions and the hienas! TO BE CONTIUED!!!

Article posted May 10, 2012 at 01:01 PM • comment (2) • Reads 34 • Return to Blog List

WHAT KIND OF A STORY IS THIS???? This is just wierd, but hurry up with the story!!!! It might not be so bad. MIGHT!!!
Posted May 12, 2012 at 09:15 AM by • mion9440
it is finally out!!!!!!!!!!!! it is a very good story.
Posted May 11, 2012 at 12:19 PM by • lebronjames6

I like to read lots of good books. I like to play sports like soccer, and basketball. I like to play video games. And have lots of fun.