pink and fashion are the best

Internation Towne!
I think that International Towne was very fun. We learned a lot. One thing was different currencies can have different amounts of money but they all could be equal. You could have 10 PacAsia notes and 20 AmeriLat notes but they are equal. One thing that I would change is our time. We need a longer break time, but the actual work time was good. One other thing that I would change would be the amount of people per job. For example I was a Finance Minister. When people would take their breaks other people would have to take over even if they didn’t know the jobs. I had to start selling stuff, even though that wasn’t my job, so that would be the other thing that I would change. My favorite part was having our breaks and getting our money. It was fun being able to bring things back from International town. I think that International Towne was a lot of fun.

I like fashion. I love to sing and dance