Copyright (c) 2014 by Mari Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mari -- Blogmeister

Mari's Mighty Universe-

by Mari teacher: Mark Ahlness

MSP

May 8, 2012 What I thought about the MSP test is there were not hard parts but not easy parts. It was a big book so it took so long I didn’t skip and come back. I feel great and now the math test is coming up and I feel better about that one. The snack was ok. I brought my own but Mr. A said to eat his snacks so nobody had better snacks than anybody else. I did some colorings, it felt like I was just taking a normal test nothing bad or good.

May 10, 2012 I liked the math test better because it’s harder but the reading was the easiest thing ever. But they both took forever because they are big books. The snack was ok, I poured the juice and everyone kept asking me first, I want the juice first. It was so irritating.