Copyright (c) 2014 by Alfonso Gonzalez Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alfonso Gonzalez -- Blogmeister

Chimacum's Science Blogs-

Mr. Gonzalez's Science Classes

by Alfonso Gonzalez

Huzzah
Blogs by the Sea
Mr. Miller's Class Blog
Making Waves in 6th Grade
Broadbent Blues

We would have to say that the snails crawled fastest on the tabletop surface although we dont have any evidence to back it up bacause our snail Gary is a complete FAILURE!!!! and of what he did move he seemed to move fastest on and easiest on the tabletop. Our inaccuracies were that our snail didnt move very well. our snail really liked the rice krispy cereal, that is what we used to try and motivate him. the surfaces that we tested on was the table top cardboard and paper towels.

Period 1
Period 2
Period 3

I started my teaching career in South Central Los Angeles teaching in modified to full bilingual 4th and 5th grade classes. Then I moved to WA State where I have taught mainly 6th through 8th grade. I have enjoyed the culture clash but notice that kids are the same everywhere :o)

My areas of interest are science and technology but I also love studying ancient cultures and learning about different peoples and cultures.

Mr. G's Other Blog

About Mr. G

Captain González
Captain Gonzalez