Copyright (c) 2014 by genevablush Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
genevablush -- Blogmeister

5th Grade

Ideas, thoughts, creative writings, or classroom Meanderings!

by genevablush

teacher: Rob Jacklin

You know that one weird part in your life where you just can't figure out where to go next? That's me, right at this very moment. The reason I'm like this is because- well... I don't really know. I just feel stuck in this never ending emotion-confused; stuck; almost free- almost. No matter what I can'tr shake that strange feeling. Almost mystifying me like a poltergeist or something trying to shake me in a different direction. Different direction. It's life, my life and I can't decide where to go. Listen, there's someone in my life that might be able to help me.

When I hear the word party, I come running, I love watching movies, especially scary ones, and I love stuffed animals. OOH, and 1 more thing, i am really bad at wrinting articles