Copyright (c) 2014 by Jessica A Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jessica A -- Blogmeister

Jessica(:

class 2015

by Jessica A

teacher: Melanie Transue

April Freewrite
The ocean is a big place. The ocean is home to the world’s largest creatures. The Whale. There are many whales in the sea but I’m going to tell you a story about the unluckiest whale ever.
There once was a blue whale that seemed like an ordinary whale. He was always an average whale but he never had good luck until one day when he couldn’t of been unluckier.
One day this blue whale was swimming and all of a sudden he got ran over by a pirate ship. Now this didn’t kill the whale but the pirates had a bunch of bees on the ship. One of the bees escaped and stung the whale. The only problem with this is that this is the only whale that is allergic to bees. After he got stung; the whale thought “Could this get any worse?” He knew it was going to. Then all of a sudden a man-eating shark came out from the abyss and jumped over the ship trying to get a tasty pirate. Instead he ended up jumping over the whole boat and biting the whale. Luckily the shark hated the taste of whale and went back to trying to eat the pirates. The pirates didn’t want to be eaten so they started shooting at the shark and one of the shots hit the whale. The whale washed up on a beach dead an hour later. The news papers made a huge story about how unlucky this whale was. This story was read by millions of people and nobody was happy about the whale’s death.
Now you know the story of the unluckiest whale ever, and how he died.
Article posted May 9, 2012 at 06:20 PM • comment (1) • Reads 67 • Return to Blog List

I loved this story for the most part. The end however was sad.
Posted May 24, 2012 at 06:28 AM by • Christopher C