Copyright (c) 2014 by Travis T Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Travis T -- Blogmeister

TKT-

by Travis T teacher: Melanie Transue

Fresh For Next Year

Dear Freshmen

Hello new freshmen be prepared for the beginning of your high school career. Your experiences will be good if you apply what you will learn and know.  This experience will be new and possibly scary if you don’t look at it positively. I am writing to you to give you advice on how to do your best in this new experience of being a Freshman.

Being a Freshman can be a hard challenge if you don’t apply yourself you have to use all the skills you know and all the ones you will learn from the wonderful ninth grade teachers. The biggest skills you will have to use to be able to be successful are and open mind. You will learn many things so you will have to except them even if you are not use to them. For example DGP with Miss. Transue you will have different marks and new concepts when diagramming sentences. You will have to have good note taking skills as well especially for Mr. Woolcock the chemistry concepts can be hard. Mr. Woolcock lets you take these notes and use them during test so it will be in your best interest to take advantage of them.

Also being a Freshman is new fun and exciting. you will have opportunities you never had before like the peprallys. They are a lot of fun they allow you to get away for 1 or 2 class periods. They also have games like move the mountain where they pit grades versus each other. You also have a new and improved field day with bouncy house boxing and so much more.

Finally make sure to have fun and look at it with a positive attitude. Most of all make your Freshman year the best because Miss transue thinks Freshman are the best. Lastly remember it may seem hard but you will get through it easily if you work hard, apply yourself, and take notes.

Good luck

Travis Tucker