Copyright (c) 2014 by Julia D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Julia D -- Blogmeister

class 2015

by Julia D

teacher: Melanie Transue

Julia D.
Dear Freshy

Welcome to ninth grade! I hope you all enjoy your year. If you want to make sure you pass and do good just take a few tips I’m going to give you. You need to study, follow instructions, and get your work done on time.

It's always best to study it will help you a lot and make you go far and get good grades. Getting good grades is always a plus it not only makes your parents happy but it will make you happy it will show that you can do it. I know when I study and do good on a test I always get good grades and it makes me feel good and my teachers are proud of me it’s a nice feeling. I hope you take this advice I give you because studying is always a plus it can never go wrong getting good grades is good.

Follow instructions why should you follow them because if you don’t you will upset your teacher and trust me you never want to do that. Another reason why is because then you will know what is going on and you wont be lost. I’m sure you have probably had that happen to you and you didn’t really enjoy it and like all kids well young adult I know the feeling because it happens to the best of us. But if you follow instructions you won’t have to worry about it happing again.

Getting your work done on time is a big must. Its always good to have your work done on time so then you get full credit.Trust me full credit is always better then only getting a few points. If you get your work done on time or even early you wont have to worry about missing it or losing it and rushing to get it done. Plus it takes a lot of weight of your shoulders and makes your life a little bit more easy which is nice.

I hope you enjoy ninth grade and if you follow these tips you will pass. Passing is very important just follow these tips. Study a lot always follow instructions and make sure to get your work done on time. I hope you all enjoy the ninth grade.
Sincerely, Julia Doyle
Article posted May 9, 2012 at 09:21 AM • comment (1) • Reads 78 • Return to Blog List

These tips were good julia. I liked them
Posted May 30, 2012 at 06:37 AM by • CJ Bevan