Copyright (c) 2014 by Bonnie B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Bonnie B -- Blogmeister

BIRDMAN.-

by Bonnie B teacher: Melanie Transue

The Quotes from "Love Story" by Taylor Swift match the book in the best way possible because as Taylor sings "Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone, I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run, You'll be the prince and ill be the princess, It's a love story baby just say yes" contributes to Romeo and Juliet's play really well in one case is because Taylor doesn't use any other information in her song that isn't in the play, having it match really well.

line can contribute the same from Love Story  and Romeo and Juliet. Taylor says "Marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone, I love you and that's all i really know." Romeo and Juliet's play relates to the song in the best way and is a really good song to compare it to..

The song "Love Story" by Taylor Swift has the best contribuation to the play Romeo and Juliet. There are many relations between them both.

The song relates in many ways, when taylor said "We were both young when I first saw you" is just like the play because Juliet is only 14 when she first sees Romeo and 'Falls in love.' It's hard for Them to love eachother because of their parents, and the "rules." If someone is in love, let them love!

Article posted May 9, 2012 at 08:00 AM • comment (1) • Reads 65 • Return to Blog List

I agree, "Love Story" by Taylor Swift is a good example of a song that relates to the famous book" Romeo & Juliet" by William Shakespeare.
Posted May 30, 2012 at 09:31 AM by • Mykaela K