Copyright (c) 2014 by Kelly S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kelly S -- Blogmeister

-

by Kelly S teacher: Melanie Transue

Dear Freshy
Dear Freshy,
You’re official apart of the high school now. 9th grade is not what you expect it to be. 7th grade, and 8th grade piece of cake, but now that you’re in 9th everything changes.

First off your school work is easy at the beginning of the year, but then it gets harder, and harder. You have to actually put forth the effort if you want to do well. They won’t give you the answers they make you think about it. You will think they are “mean” but in all honesty they’re just doing their job. It’s okay to joke around and laugh sometimes, but not all the time. Teachers will let you fool around, and listen to music, but if you expect to get a good grade I suggest that you don’t. 9th grade is a lot of fun, and it flies by so fast.

Here’s my advice to you, try hard and do the best that you can. If you try then you’ll have no problem. I wish you the best of luck.
Sincerely,
Jessica
Article posted May 9, 2012 at 07:59 AM • comment (1) • Reads 73 • Return to Blog List

Nice blog. I agree with you on the part were you should choose not to fool around even though teachers let you. It really helps
Posted May 23, 2012 at 06:45 AM by • Logan A