My guiding question is “How did the religion of cats influence Egyptians?” This affects our lives today because it shows an example of how religion is a huge part in living and how seriously people take their religion. The most interesting part to me is the death part of this religion. Although it is creepy, it is intriguing. I found out that there is a death penalty when harm is done to a cat. There were also temples created for cats for their afterlife.

My favorite display that I saw was on stain glass windows. I learned that the creation of the stain glass window helped and really impacted the growth of churches. I found out that stain glass windows take a very long time to be created and took a lot of attention. Jolly Ranchers are a lot like the stain glass. She made a stain glass window and apparently it took a lot of work but she enjoyed it. Her project really kept me in awe.