I think the format of the book is really cool so far. It’s fun seeing all the different perspectives. The big idea is a little cheesy but very impressing. Just hearing about a community coming together keeps me in awe. My favorite character so far is Kim, how she decided to keep her father in memory. The sentimental part of her lima beans is very touching.

I think having the activities helped me remember the book. The activities were very creative and all related to Seedfolks in unique ways. My favorite activity was making seed bombs in 3d art. Seed bombs are these little piles of dried dirt mixture. I know that sounds really icky and disgusting but it’s not as bad as it sounds. Each table had a contest  on who could make better figures out of the mixture. Making the bombs were lots of fun, since I did them with friends. It was a blast!