I learned that I love being behind the camera and just how much work being a Photojournalist is! ( missed my second break because of the work! XD) it was super fun, I enjoyed it and I have to say my favorite part would be when I was making the commercials for everyone and then recording the interview!  Working the camera is just so much fun when I don’t have to say anything or be in front of it! XD ( I know, miss antisocial will soon get herself hurt because she cant speak up very well.) if I were to change anything, it would be the amount of time people get for breaks and that they have their breaks written down and carried with them, that way they don’t miss them. and if they did miss them, they would get to trade breaks with someone else. ( I was sad that I had missed my second breaks!)