Copyright (c) 2014 by AroobDD Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AroobDD -- Blogmeister

Denton Dynamos 2011-2012

Welcome to our 4th grade class! We love receiving comments. Please, if you wish to comment, leave a URL or e-mail address so we can respond back to you.

by AroobDD

teacher: Denton Dynamos

My Blog        

By Aroob

I just read an amazing blog called Popcorn Fridays by Sage. When I read it, it reminded me about Popcorn Day,  and according to Popcorn Fridays it says “So every Friday at school, our vice-principal pops up popcorn for everybody” , and it reminded me because on Popcorn Day we also get popcorn to eat. It sort of is like a popcorn party.

I love popcorn. Everyone goes nuts in the house for popcorn! In 5 seconds everyone is running to my mom  and starts to take out bowls and within the next 5 minutes all the popcorn is gone. You might want to be fast when you get the popcorn otherwise you'll be left with no popcorn at all. Once, I was taking a shower and then when I came out, my brother and sister were eating popcorn and there wasn't any left for me. According to Popcorn Fridays it says “It is a perfect balance of butter and salt, with a crunch”. Reading this makes me so hungry.  I guess since two people in the family love popcorn there is none left for everyone else to eat.  

Once when I finally got to  get some popcorn tried to find out what the popcorn looked like. Most of them look like octopuses.  I think trying to find out what they look like makes the popcorn a bit fun to play with. Sometimes if I want to have a bit more fun, I ask my brother what he thinks it looks like. The way I see popcorn is little white soft things that have a brown hard thing in the middle and when you start to chew on it, it tastes like a cloud with a few crunches in it. Its hard to find something that is like a cloud with a few crunches in the middle.

Another thing I like to do with popcorn is to find out what they really taste like. Once when I was eating popcorn, it tasted salty, chewy with a few crunches in between. Once we had gotten a new bow of popcorn and we opened it up and tasted it, no really liked it because it tasted sweet not salty.  I love popcorn.

Article posted May 8, 2012 at 05:15 PM • comment (2) • Reads 138 • Return to Blog List

Hi I like you'r blog here is a url for my blog http://thenorthschool.com/writersclub/hamishf/
Posted June 26, 2012 at 06:56 PM by • Hamishf
I really liked it, Aroob. You did a really good job on editing. I am honored that you decided to look at my blog and then make a post on it. Great job!
Posted May 15, 2012 at 01:32 PM by • Sage