Ok, I will be honest. I didn’t’ ask questions on people’s projects, which probably damaged the purpose of the History Fair for me. but I got nervous to even ask people a single thing about their topic! ( which is probably why the whole “ antisocial” thing is a problem for me.) and I can tell you one thing though, I learned a lot about my topic. Why was the Great Wall of China built? Because it was mostly to keep out Mongolian warriors that wanted to invade china and expand territory. Later on, however, after the war between the Mongolians had calmed down more, the wall soon became a road used for trading, of which is now known and the Silk Road. It is still the safe guard for the Silk Road, but it is now a major tourist attraction. And I learned that history does have an impact because of the fact that, if no one had come up with these things or even done all these things in the past, we wouldn’t be where we are today!

And as for what I learned from people’s boards, not a whole lot because I had scanned many of them and didn’t ask questions because I was nervous to. Well, I did learn a few things about what people had done and learned some interesting things…. But nothing really comes to mind of me learning much of anything from the other students boards. I barely looked at boards and pretty much did nothing but walk around and move my legs. I did learn the symbol for dragon in Chinese, and saw some interesting things about Greece, but learned nothing. Guess I’m going to have to improve on that.

Article posted May 8, 2012 at 04:43 PM • comment • Reads 58 • see all articles