Copyright (c) 2014 by Kelly S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kelly S -- Blogmeister

-

by Kelly S teacher: Melanie Transue

Dear Freshy,

I bet you think that ninth grade will be a blast don’t you? Well actually its torture!! You will not survive!! Just kidding, it’s not that bad as long as you are able to keep up with the work that is assigned to you. Most of the assignments are a little challenging but there is a good majority of them that are fairly easy.

The teachers are nice; a good majority of them do give homework. The work is really easy if you understand it. If you do get stuck on something don’t be afraid to ask for help from the teacher.

The assignments that are given to you are not impossible but they will challenge your smarts sometimes. Other assignments are so easy that you will be able to complete them within maybe ten minutes after it was assigned. Make sure to hit the deadlines of the assignments as best you can, whether it’s exactly on time or if it’s at least one day late, you will still be able to get credit for it in most classes.

The last thing that would really be a good thing to remember would be to stay on time.. If you are unable to get to your class on time then make sure that you are able to get a late pass so that you will not get into trouble for being late to your class. That’s about it; hope you all have a great time in ninth grade.

Sincerely,

Colin LaRue

Article posted May 8, 2012 at 10:41 AM • comment (1) • Reads 75 • Return to Blog List

Colin I really like your first paragraph! It's so funny.
Posted May 16, 2012 at 10:36 AM by • Merrick W