Copyright (c) 2014 by Jennifer V Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jennifer V -- Blogmeister

Jenn Rae's Fresh Blog(:-

by Jennifer V teacher: Melanie Transue

MAY FREE WRITE!           

Precious Moments:

Did you ever read bedtime stories before bed when you were little? Did your mom, dad, sister or brother ever read them to you or did you read them to yourself? Did you ever read bedtime stories to anyone else? Bedtime stories are so much fun to hear and tell; everyone is definitely a softy for them. I think bedtime stories are the best way to get a good night’s sleep. 

I was not told bedtime stories when I was this age until just the other day when one of my very close friends decided to read me a bedtime story from precious moments. Their soft but yet enthusiastic voice put me right to sleep. I liked hearing the story of a little mouse with a big heart because it made me feel like a little kid again. Putting nice thoughts in my head about Timmy catching his first fish with his grandpa helps me to forget about all the suffering and pain in the world. It’s also very crucial to have nice and comforting thoughts before we close our soft eyelids for the night. Bedtime stories like these were relaxing and they help he feel like I don’t have a care in the world. 

No matter what age you may be you deserve to be read at least a bedtime story a month. They help with your sleep and they can take you to a whole other world. Everybody should be able to hear a nice and sweet story before bed. 
Article posted May 8, 2012 at 10:39 AM • comment (7) • Reads 63 • Return to Blog List

Good blog Jenny! I've got to say I haven't had a bed time story in along time.
Posted May 23, 2012 at 07:48 PM by • montana cole
This is a cute blog Jen it must have nice being read too haha. At this point though at my house I don’t hear them I read them to Kendel. :)
Posted May 23, 2012 at 10:36 AM by • Mackenzie Jones
Good job Jenny(: I haven't had a bed time story in a long time.
Posted May 23, 2012 at 07:14 AM by • Emily K
Aww Jen this is so cute. great job. Keep it up girl :).
Posted May 20, 2012 at 06:59 AM by • Karly B
I really like your blog Jen. I haven't had a bedtime story read to me in so long!
Posted May 17, 2012 at 04:23 PM by • Jessica A
This was a great blog Jen! ;) I was not ever read bedtime stories. Not much anyway. However the few times I was it was so relaxing. It fills your head with nothing but good thoughts, and it makes sleeping so much easier!
Posted May 9, 2012 at 12:19 PM by • Megyn S.
I have been read a bedtime story when I was little. It didn't help me sleep it was boring.
Posted May 9, 2012 at 07:51 AM by • Blaise C